7.17.2010

floored

really. i was.
thank you, christopher nolan. i'm so glad this movie came out on my birthday and i could go and have my brains scrambled (in the best way!) with some of my best friends last night.
i'm not even really a huge movie fan-- too many of them are vulgar and just DUMB.
but you don't understand.
this was the best movie i have ever seen.
i love the kinds of movies that make you think. and i haven't stopped thinking about this movie since i walked out of the theater, mentally and physically drained. literally, i stood up dizzy.
i forgot we were in a theater. i have never been that emotionally invested in a movie before. nothing but the occasional moans of pleasure when something was revealed, or just at the general genius of the movie, and the fidgetings in seats from those immediately around me reminded me of the real world. but what is real, anyway?
genius, it is. incredible genius. i can't wait to go back again and analyze it further.
and you think i'm a nerd. but just wait.
just wait until you see it.
because you will.
because i'll make you.
i learned the technique.
evil woman -- electric light orchestra
opposite day -- andrew bird
the great salt lake -- band of horses

2 comments:

  1. Seeing it next week. I've only heard good things about it. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh now I really want to see this movie.
    I trust your taste.
    And I love movies that make you think.

    ReplyDelete