winter is just making me cranky because it has decided that snow is overrated, but frigid temperatures are not. and neither are tantalizing weeks of semi-warmness, escalating to a random overnight (and wimpy) snowfall.
give me total winter or total summer, because this whole fickle thing is making me go CRAZY.
(i feel like i should be writing a bad pop song right now.)
the problem is that this warmish weather is getting me too excited for sun and outdoor frolicking.
i'm already making a mental "bands to listen to during the summer" playlist.
and listening to it.
BAD mistake.
i'm officially ready for shorts and road trips and work work work.
and snoasis.
mmm. SO ready for that.
houdini -- foster the people
my love -- the bird and the bee
the water -- johnny flynn and laura marling
I'm dyyying for summer to be here.
ReplyDeleteAt this point, I'll take Spring.
I adore your blog.