Is it okay that I announce it on my blog?
I'M ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!
to food.
Seriously, I am so in love with him.
Instead of spending every spare minute reading like I used to do, now I spend a lot of those spare minutes looking up more recipes and daydreaming about weirder tastes and more hours slaving over a hot oven. And thinking about it, I don't really know why I dream up more ways of making more work for myself. But eating and making weirder and awesomer foods for nothing but the eating.... for some reason, I just can't stop. The making of foods, not the eating. (Though my weight gain this semester might say otherwise. Or maybe just how much time I've spent sitting studying rather than running and playing and doing things that are active. What? Why did I just tell you all that? Okay. Moving on.)
So the point is this. My future-roommate Ashley (and Kim but she's not my future roommate and she doesn't have a blog either so she just gets a little parenthetical statement) and I are making a food blog eventually. As in possibly over the summer. So, if you're as into food as I am, just be prepared to follow it because it'll be AMAZING.
(My other point? The way to my heart has clearly become a tie between food and music. So... just saying.)
Scribbled Paper -- Little Dragon
Good Morning Fire Eater -- Copeland
Naked As We Came -- Iron & Wine
I just really really enjoy everything about this.
ReplyDelete