4.18.2011

Wish U Were Here, Finals Land, USA

Friday: Ugh. The person sitting in front of me at the cubicles on the fifth floor of the library really smells.
Also, my stomach keeps making hungry noises and I don't think the girl behind me has earphones. Everything about this is just so uncomfortable.
Saturday: When I am forced to listen to and identify all seven clips of those atonal pieces one after another like that, it makes me want to rip my eyebrows out and force-feed them to someone. Like Shoenberg. Or Messiaen.
Also, cheesecake-chocolate-chip-filled chocolate cupcakes make all de boy creative writers go waaaaaaahh.
Sunday: My ward can really make goodbyes emotional. And last all day. For some unfathomable reason, though, they do it in a good way.
Also, cilantro-chicken milanese. AMAZING. Hooray for picnics and full, fresh meals in the breeze and romantically-scattered cherry blossoms.
Monday: I do abnormal things like wake up at five to study for a final, take a three hour nap, and then go take another test. Now, I'm having a love affair with this cup of honey vanilla chamomile tea and my rainwater-soaked pants legs.
Also, and the best news of the day:

One final to go!!!

Lubbin' y'all, 
missin' y'all, 
be home soon! 
Don't Carry it All -- The Decemberists

No comments:

Post a Comment